No sales tax for customers outside California.
What a superb sounding amp! If you're going to go with a Marshall, these 50 watt heads are the way to do it. You can get that tone at more reasonable volume levels.
The amp has been serviced within the last 5 years by Don Butler. It received a new power cable and only necessary maintenance in the circuit. A master volume mod was reversed. There is a hole in the back of the chassis as the result of this former mod. One potentiometer is replaced - it must have become unserviceable.
All transformers are original.
Tolex on both sides of the amp as been replaced. See the pics.
This won't last long!
- Color: Black
- Weight: 47lbs
- Watts: 50
- Date: 1972
- Where date is noted: Serial number and transformer
- Extension speaker out?: Two speaker outputs
- FX Loop?: No
- Reverb or other effects?: No
- Power tubes: (2) x EL34
- Preamp tubes: (3) x 12AX7's
- Pots: Two Replaced
- Tolex: Both sides of the head have been repaired with like Tolex.
- Grille: Back panel and grill were replaced.
- Knobs: Original
- Power cord: Updated to 3/prong grounded style.
- Notes: Replaced power cord, the Tolex on both sides was repaired, Previously someone modded the amp to include a master volume but was also previously returned to normal non-master volume, one hole was added to the rear panel to facilitate the mod, it remains.