No sales tax for customers outside California.
This bass is a beauty - looks like it has hardly been used. It plays superbly as well, currently with flatwound strings.
No repairs, changes or issues whatsoever!
Made in Germany to vintage 1962 specs.
Delivered in the original hardshell case. Original hang tag is in the case.
Three day UPS air shipments will be automatic for buyers including these states and those to the east of them: Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas. Shipments will require signature on delivery, no exceptions. If there is damage, the buyer must retain all packing materials intact and picture them immediately and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Less than 1% of our shipments are damaged in transit, and we are committed to making sure your item arrives safely, but we are taking these additional measures to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
- Color: Sunburst
- Weight: 4lbs 14.4ozs
- Top: German Spruce
- Body: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Three piece maple/beech/maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Mother Of Pearl Dots
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Zero Fret
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Scale: 30"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.9"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.0"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 2.5mm
- Action 4th String at 12th Fret: 3.0mm
- Total length: 43"
- Lower bout: 11"
- Waist: 6.75"
- Upper bout: 9 1/8"
- Body depth/thickness: 2 1/8"
- String gauge: .040-.10"
- Hardware Color: Nickel and Chrome
- Bridge Pickup Brand: Hofner "Staple" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Reading: 10.4k
- Bridge Pickup Original?: Yes
- Neck Pickup Brand: Hofner "Staple" Humbucker
- Neck Pickup Reading: 10.3k
- Neck Pickup Original?: Yes
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switches: Original
- Pots/Codes: Original
- Case: OHSC