This Gretsch Streamliner is in on consignment along with a fist full of other affordable guitars that you'll see coming up on our site.
The guitar is in excellent condition and was fully checked out as are all our vintage guitars. Everything checked out - truss rod is good, the guitar set up reasonably well, and everything functions as it should.
Hardshell case with some wear included.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 6lbs 14.7oz
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Inlay: Pearloid Blocks
- Frets: Standard
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75
- Radius: 9.5
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.86"
- Neck thickness at 10th fret: 0.92"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- String gauge: .011-.050"
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 9.17k Gretsch Brod'Tron Humbucker
- Neck pickup: 7.9k Gretsch Brod'Tron Humbucker
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: HSC