Sold! Who buys used guitars? We do! Sell us your used Gibson guitar - click here for info
No sales tax for customers outside California.
Here is a US made Gibson Les Paul for under $1000 - a tough thing to find!
This LPJ is all original and in very good to excellent condition. Like all our vintage guitars, we checked this one out completely before listing it, making sure there are no repairs, neck issues, etc, including a check of the truss rod so there is room for future adjustment.
The guitar is pretty light at 8 pounds 4.3 ounces. Its comfortable to sling over your shoulder to play. Frets are in great shape.
Comes with a gig bag.
- Color: Gold
- Weight: 8lbs 4.3ozs
- Body: Mahogany/Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Mother Of Pearl Trapezoids
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.83"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.95"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 13.79k OEM Gibson
- Neck pickup: 7.72k OEM Gibson
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: Gibson USA Gigbag