I love the top on this one!
All original with all the paperwork, and admittedly some heft. But, it is worth the weight!
The guitar is in excellent condition with signs of play and the one notable ding ish thing, pictured.
Very slight playwear on the frets as this guitar was enjoyed more than some of those bought-and-stashed R9s.
- Color: Tea Burst
- Weight: 9lb 3oz
- Body: Mahogany with fat flamed maple top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 59 Fatness!
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearl Trapezoids
- Frets: orig. very light wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .912"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .965"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.1"
- Hardware: Orig
- Neck pickup: orig. Gibson PAF humbucker, 7.84
- Bridge pickup: orig. Gibson PAF humbucker, 8.34
- Pickguard: Orig
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig
- In the case: Cert. of authenticity, hang tags, commemorative Gibson Custom shop toggle switch back plate