This guitar just came in at a recent guitar show.
A great playing sleeper of a guitar. Original P-100 pickups. One changed pot, all else is original. The guitar shows less than average wear for a 25 year old instrument but the frets are in great shape and are not in need of work. The truss rod is fully functional.
You'll notice in the specs that the neck is more like a 60's profile than it is the original version of the single cutaway Special. The 10" radius makes it very playable.
Comes with a Gibson hard shell case.
- Color: TV Yellow
- Weight: 7lbs 13.7oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: MOP Dots
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1 11/6"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.8"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.9"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 9.57k OEM P100
- Neck pickup: 6.1k OEM P100
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: 1 replaced Potentiometer, 3 Original
- Case: OHSC