No sales tax for customers outside California.
Here we have a Gibson Falcon from 1962. The amp utilizes the same circuit Gibson used in the earlier tweed covered version.
Stock tube configuration, preamp: 6EU7, 7199, 6EU7, 6EU7. Adaptors have been used in the 6EU7 locations to accept 12AX7 tubes, which were recently added to the amp. No modification to the amp required. Original tube covers are not present.
Power tubes are two new JJ 6V6GTs (2), and there's a 5Y3 rectifier - an old GE.
The amp is in very good or better cosmetic condition. It has seen some service. A schematic is included with some notes from the tech who did the work. A filter cap job was done and the power cable updated to a grounded one.
Amp is in excellent working condition and includes the original Jensen speaker and footswitch.
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions: 22"x18"x10.5"
- Watts: 15
- Date: 1962
- Where date is noted: Transformers, speaker
- Speaker 1 brand/model: Jensen C12R
- Speaker 1 Code: 220220
- Extension speaker out?: No
- FX Loop?: No
- Reverb or other effects?: Reverb and Tremolo
- Power tubes: 6V6 (2)
- Preamp tubes: Stock: 6EU7, 7199, 6EV7, 6EU7, using adaptors in place of 6EU7 to operate with 12AX7
- Pots: Original
- Tolex: Original
- Grille: Original
- Knobs: Original
- Handle: Original
- Power cord: Changed to grounded cable