SOLD - Gibson Flying V Gothic 2001$0.00
Here we have another Gothic Flying V. The last one sold really quickly - let's see how long this one lasts!
The only real difference between this V and the more traditional '58 or '67 style Gibsons is the black finish and hardware, well and the 12th fret inlay. Otherwise, you get a mahogany body and neck, the stopbar and tuneomatic bridge combo and the classic Gibson tone that comes with it. The bridge pickups in these Gothic Vs however are always super hot, so you do get more drive out of this particular V.
The guitar shows playwear for sure, but no signs of abuse. Frets show moderate wear but are not in need of work. All the parts are original and there are no issues with the guitar whatsoever.
A Gibson hardshell case is included.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 7lb 9oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearl crescent moon/star at 12th fret
- Frets: orig. moderate wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.5"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .83"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .863"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .882"
- Hardware: Orig black
- Neck pickup: Orig. Gibson, 8.08k
- Bridge pickup: Orig. Gibson, 14047k
- Pickguard: Orig black one ply
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: orig. grover black
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Original hardshell
- In the case: Nada