This ES-347 was purchased by the original owner and stashed immediately, part of a collection of guitars that were similarly tucked away and barely touched. The protective plastic layer is still on the pickguard as it was when it left the factory. The finish is checked however, making it appear like a vintage guitar that is in nearly new condition.
This iteration of Gibson's 347 is a killer platform. The guitar is an ES-335 with a sealed top, so you get the tone of a semi hollow body with greater stability at high volumes. You can get your lead tone to a crazy, controlled sustain, or you can go from mellow jazz tones to near-Telecaster bite and everything in between.
On top of it all,, it is a stunning and classy looking piece!
- Color: Black
- Weight: 9lbs 6oz
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlays: MOP Rectangles
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.825"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.985"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- String gauge: .09-.043
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 8.09k Gibson OEM
- Neck pickup: 7k Gibson OEM
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Pickguard still has original protective plastic!