No sales tax for customers outside California!
Here we go - the start of the offset onslaught! And what better piece to begin with than a 1964 Candy Apple Red Jag? Keep an eye here for more to come!
This beauty is an beautiful example with not a solder touched, but it shows enough honest play wear to let you feel comfortable playing it whenever you want.
The back of the neck is lusciously worn in. Someone definitely put some time in on this guitar, and this is the best byproduct.
The neck stamp is from April and pots date to the 8th week of 64. The case is a '64, no-logo example in black, a transition version.
The guitar sets up and plays great. This one is a ringer!
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Weight: 8lbs 5oz
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Clay Dots
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 1/2"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.8"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.9"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.75mm
- String Gauge: .010-.046
- Hardware: Original
- Neck Pickup: 6.9k Original
- Bridge pickup: 8.3k Original
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Complete w/Original Fender Mute