This Ultra Strat has all the elements of the best Fenders from the 90's, and it is in extremely clean condition as well.
The woods were obviously selected for their quality. The ebony fretboard is dark and rich, and the flamed maple top looks great on the alder body.
Lace Sensor pickups in a humbucker/single/single arrangement give a wide array of tones, thanks in part to the factory coil tap switch.
The guitar plays great with low action and no fret issues - the frets show little wear. As with all our guitars, we thoroughly check for any changes and make sure the truss rod is effective so you can fine tune the guitar to your needs.
A case is included, but I'm not sure if it is original. It doesn't look like it is, but it is a great fit and it is in nice condition.
- Color: Flamed Maple Sunburst
- Weight: 8lbs 10oz
- Body: Alder w/Flame Maple Cap
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Med. C
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: MOP Dots
- Frets: Med Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Steel
- Nut width: 1.7"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.88"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.85"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.88"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 2mm
- String Gauge: .010-.046
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: OEM Lace Sensor Gold 12.66k
- Middle Pickup: OEM Lace Sensor Gold 8.8k
- Bridge pickup: OEM Lace Sensor Red 26.7K
- Tuners: OEM Locking
- Pots: OEM
- Case: Original?
- Notes: Tremolo Arm in Case