No sales tax for customers outside California!
These SGs are such a great value. It is no wonder that the SG has been Gibson's best seller for decades.
This guitar is in excellent, all-original condition. It has a new set of D'Addario EXL110, 10-46. I gave it a gentle fret polish when I changed the strings as they showed light tarnish from lack of use. As such, the frets are full and hardly show play wear.
The neck on this one is a bit thicker than the 2004 I picked up at the same time. It plays great with no issues, and the truss rod is checked during our process on every guitar, so there is room to set this guitar up just how you want it. Overall, the guitar is very clean with no signs of abuse.
Comes with an Epiphone hardshell case and the warranty paperwork that came wiht the guitar from the factory.
- Color: Heritage Cherry
- Weight: 6lbs 13oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: MOP Trapezoids
- Frets: Original Medium Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Original Synthetic
- Nut width: 1 11/16
- Scale: 24.75
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.838"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.909
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.958
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 2.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 2.5mm
- String Gauge: .010-.046
- Hardware: Original
- Neck Pickup: Original Gibson 490R 8.29k
- Bridge pickup: Original Gibson 498T 13.72k
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: Epiphone HSC
- Notes: Original Warranty Card With Model and Serial Number