No sales tax for customers outside California!
This guitar needs some help. Maybe someone out there can make it work for them with some spare parts or something, or maybe this one has the parts they need to make theirs rad.
The neck is very slightly back-bowed with the truss rod completely loosened.
The bridge is worn at the point where it hits the posts, the "knife edge" is worn out so the pivot is off, making it tough to tune.
The guitar is all original and in nice shape cosmetically and the electronics are fully functional.
- Color: Translucent Amber
- Weight: 8lbs 1.3oz
- Body: Basswood/Birdseye maple top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Dots
- Frets: Standard
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.828"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.888"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.825"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 3mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 3.5mm
- String Gauge: .010-.042
- Hardware: OEM
- Neck Pickup: OEM Ibanez Super 58 7.39k
- Bridge pickup: OEM Ibanez Super 58 7.41k
- Tuners: OEM
- Pots: OEM
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Tremolo needs work, doesn't quite return to pitch, knife edges worn. No adjustment left on Truss Rod, neck on verge of back bow.