No sales tax for customers outside California!
Now here's a head turner!
I believe this is what Fender called an American Classic Strat, judging from the handwritten "AM Classic" in pencil on the neck heel.
Speaking of the neck - did you see that figuring? It is stunning in person, and it feels great too.
The guitar shows little to no wear and it sets up perfectly. There are no repairs or issues, The weight is reasonable at 7lb, 15oz.
The guitar comes with a really nice, original Fender case.
You'll love this one, and it just seems that there is a lot here for the money!
- Color: Champagne Sparkle
- Weight: 7lbs 15oz
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Flame/Birdseye Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlay: Black dots
- Frets: Jumbo
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.721"
- Scale: 25.5
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.832"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.874"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.878"
- Hardware: Original
- Neck pickup: Fender CS 6.39k
- Middle pickup: Fender CS 6.27k
- Bridge pickup: Fender CS 6.75k
- Pickguard: Original 3 ply Pearloid/b/w
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC
- In the case: Keys, Tremolo Arm, allen wrenches.