- Color: Sunburst
- Weight: 8lbs 13oz
- Body: Maple-Poplar-Maple laminate
- Neck Profile: slim taper
- Fretboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid blocks
- Frets: re-fretted
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: replaced nut synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.658
- Scale: 24.75
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.840
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.906
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.964
- Hardware: original
- Neck pickup: Gibson PAT. NO. 7.63
- Bridge pickup: Gibson PAT. NO. 7.84
- Pickguard: original 4-ply bwbw
- Bridge: original Gibson ABR-1
- Tuners: original
- Switch: original
- Pots: original
- Case: OHSC
Well, every now and then the blind squirrel finds a nut!
What an amazing piece. It is just so impeccably clean, but despite this a previous owner gave it a pro refret and a new bone nut. Where this sounds like a bad thing for an otherwise 100% original guitar, it makes this 335 even more pleasurable to play - it is truly effortless.
One great trait of these guitars is the option to remove the CUSTOM plate and install a stopbar in the factory-installed bushings, or dig it with the stock Bigsby.
You won't find a better playing 335, and you'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner one too! Get it while you can! Pieces like this are moving quickly!