The last handful of Hamer Vectors that came through went away too quickly, so I found another!
As I mentioned in the listings from the first batch of Vector Vs I sold recently, Hamer absolutely killed it on this reissue of the classic and revered Gibson Korina Vs from 1958. It took Gibson quite some time to get back to the quality and accuracy of the originals as Hamer put into their reissue.
Fit and finish are exemplary. The weight is 7lbs even. The neck is so sweet. Frets are perfect. Action is fantastic. The truss rod still has room for adjustment if needed. There are no issues with or repairs to the guitar whatsoever. All original parts and solder joints are in place.
The original case is included. Enclosed is the owners manual with the model and serial number written from the factory. The certificate of authenticity is not included.
- Color: Natural Korina
- Weight: 7lbs
- Body: African Limba
- Neck: African Limba
- Neck Profile: Slight/soft v
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearl dots
- Frets: Original with little wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: orig. bone?
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .872"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .888"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .902"
- Hardware: Original gold
- Neck pickup: Original Duncan SH1N, 7.2k
- Bridge pickup: Original Duncan SH1B, 7.84k
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: Original
- In the case: Owner's Manual