No sales tax for customers outside California.
Many consider the Vibrolux Reverb to be one of Fender's finest amp circuit designs. The output is enough to stay clean when you want to be clean, but it'll break up too. The weight is more reasonable than a Super or a Pro Reverb. It really is a great and very functional package that'll easily keep up with a band or feel right at home in your living room.
This example is quite clean and includes the original footswitch. The speakers are changed. I'm not sure what they are, but they look like Eminence speakers. There are no labels. They sound as good or better than the originals, which would typically be Oxfords or Utahs.
The amp was re-tubed just a few weeks ago. Everything works perfectly and te amp is ready to go to your next practice or gig!
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 24.75 x 18.5 x 9.5
- Weight: 51lb 8oz
- Watts: 35
- Date: 1970
- Where date is noted: Transformers and pots - all are mid to late 1969
- Speaker 1/2 brand/model: Unknown, perhaps Eminence?
- Speaker 1 Code: None
- Extension speaker out?: Yes
- FX Loop?: No
- Reverb or other effects?: Reverb, Tremolo
- Tubes are all relaced within the last few weeks
- Pots: Original
- Tolex: Original
- Grille: Original
- Knobs: Original
- Handle: Original
- Power cord: Original