- Color: Vintage White
- Weight: 6lb 3oz
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Soft V
- Neck date: 2/14/2008
- Inlay: Black dot
- Frets: Original, very light wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone, original
- Nut width: 1.649"
- Scale: 25"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .864"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .975"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.00"
- Hardware: All original
- Neck pickup: Original, 5.89k
- Bridge pickup: Original, 6.52k
- Pickguard: orig. white single ply
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: Original tweed
- In the case: Ashtray/.002 Mylar Capacitor w/instructions - COA on the way from previous owner
This is a good one, and it weighs just 6lb 3oz!
All Custom shop guitars are nice, but some stand out like this one in somewhat intangible ways that are hard to put into words. This one has the feel we're all looking for in a Tele, and has unmistakable vibe.
The guitar is light and resonant and plays so comfortably. It is all original with no changes or issues. The soft V neck is fantastic.
The finish looks like a typical late 50s Fender blonde in the pics, but it is in fact an opaque white, and it's been aged perfectly.
The original tweed case is included, and therein lies the bridge cover and alternate capacitor that came with it from Fender. The certificate of authenticity did not come to us with the guitar, but it has been located by the owner and will be here soon.
Not much else to say here except: grab it quick, it won't last!