Here's your basic kick-ass white-guard Tele!
I will post a Google Photos link soon, including pics of the electronics, body cavities, dates etc.Natural, honest play wear abounds on this amazing monster of a guitar.
The guitar has seen some play, but it is all original with the small exceptions: A slight shim under the nut. The nut does appear to be original. The high B/E string saddle is changed, the screws and spring are original. The height adjustment screws for the neck pickup are changed. In place of the two original screws are two appropriately sized flathead screws and the surgical tube “springs” were changed to actual springs - the surgical tube must’ve dried to the point that they were useless.
All original solders remain in tact and everything else on the guitar is original. There are no changes to cavities/routes, no overspray or any other such alterations.
The original frets of course show wear, but they are playable as they are. The neck is beefy, and man does it feel great, worn and smooth like you wish your Relic was!
- The guitar weighs in at 7lbs 11.6 oz.
- Included is a Nachocaster tweed case, as the guitar was acquired in a trade from the man himself.
- Neck thickness measurements are taken with a caliper, but methods and location of measurements vary depending on practices, so results may vary:
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .930 in
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .946 in
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .960 in
- Neck pickup: 6.68k
- Bridge pickup: 5.95k
Shipping via FedEx two day air will be quoted to avoid the COVID shipping delays that have become common.
Open to trades - try me!