No sales tax for customers outside California.
Here we have a Strat with some upgrades that look and sound really good.
The guitar was well cared for while being modified, two things that don't always run parallel.
The custom shop, hand wound pickups are a killer upgrade for this model. The switch is changed - the original is in the case. The pots are likely original.
The black pickguard is likely a change, and it is a Fender made part.
The bridge saddles are from Callaham. I am assuming that the steel tremolo block is as well based on the fact that the guitar has been customized to the degree it has, but I can't be certain. It does have the look at feel of their trem block - vintage style for sure.
We set the guitar up with a new set of strings, checked all the functions including the truss rod, which has room for future adjustment. It passed with flying colors!
- Color: Tobacco Burst
- Weight: 8lbs 2.1ozs
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Mother Of Pearl Dots
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: After Market Bone Nut
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5 to 14" compound radius
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.83"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.89"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.75mm
- String gauge: .09-.042"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: 5.99k Fender Custom Shop Hand Wound 54's
- Middle Pickup: 5.77k Fender Custom Shop Hand Wound 54's
- Neck pickup: 5.74k Fender Custom Shop Hand Wound 54's
- Tuners: Locking "F" Logo
- Pots: Replaced
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Factory nut replaced with a bone nut, Fender Custom Shop loaded pickguard assembly?