No sales tax for customers outside California.
Holy cow does this amp sound good! Just played our 1954 Reissue Les Paul through it - what a torch!
Seeing how clean this amp is, it is surprising to find that it has a replaced power transformer. Now before you get sideways about this, note that a correctly replaced power transformer has no impact on the tone. The output transformer has more to do with the tone of the amplifier, unless of course a different spec power transformer is used. The replacement appears to be from 1971.
The output transformer is original. The power cable has been changed to a grounded, three-pronger. One blue cap inside was changed out and the original is included. The original CTS speaker is in place and sounds fantastic.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 20.25 x 16.5 x 9.25
- Weight: 22lb 9oz
- Watts: 12
- Where date is noted: Tube chart stamp (ND), speaker code, transformer codes
- Speaker 1 brand/model: CTS 581005
- Speaker 1 Code: 137 413 (CTS, 1964, 13th week)
- Extension speaker out?: Yes
- FX Loop?: No
- Reverb or other effects?: Tremolo
- Power tubes: 6V6 - USA made Hammond
- Preamp tubes: US made 7025 and 12AX7
- Rectifier Tube: RCA 5Y2
- Pots: Original
- Tolex: Original
- Grille: Original
- Knobs: Original
- Handle: Original
- Power cord: Changed