Who buys bass guitars? We do!
Call 530-570-1525 or email email@example.com to sell your vintage guitar bass, guitar, amplifier, etc - one piece or a collection! You can also click here for more info on selling us vintage instruments, amps, parts, etc.
No sales tax for customers outside California.
A custom color P Bass with tons of character!
The knobs on the bass are replacements. The originals are in the case, showing loads of oxidation and one missing the set screw, otherwise they would work just fine on the bass.
The volume pot is changed, original in the case. The bridge saddles are changed, originals not included. One screw holding the gear on a tuner is changed - this happens a lot as the originals come loose through use and sometimes disappear. One tuner shaft is bent but works just fine. Strap buttons are repros.
Frets show a good amount of wear but are playable for sure. The new saddles align the strings away from the original wear.
As is the case with 70s Fenders, the finish on the neck is played down, showing what appear to be cracks in the neck - these are just finish related.
The bass plays well and sounds great. Gig bag included.
- Color: Olympic White
- Weight: 9lbs 5.1ozs
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Micarta
- Nut width: 1.5"
- Scale: 34"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.84"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.0"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 2.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 2.5mm
- String gauge: .045-1.05"
- Bridge Pickup: 10.87k
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Volume pot replaced
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Notes: G string tuner is bent, the crack pictured on the rear of the headstock looks very old and ais just a finish crack. The saddles, knobs, strap buttons and volume pot are non original. Pickups have been out, and put back in.