No sales tax for customers outside California!
This Mustang is a good player, and it is priced to move. Factors that have us pricing it lower than others we see sold out there are: there is no tremolo arm included, the pickguard is a replacement and there is an area on the upper horn that appears to be touched up. It is in the black area of the sunburst. You can see the finish variation in that are in the pictures.
Other than that, the guitar is all original and comes with an original case, one I've seldom seen with this model.
Hardware is clean, tuners work great, the truss rod is checked and is functional, no solders are changed.
Grab a great player - this one won't last long!
- Color: 3 Color Sunburst
- Weight: 7lbs 6oz
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: MOP Dots
- Frets: Large
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Scale: 24"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.9"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.94"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.75mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 5.54k OEM
- Neck pickup: 5.51k OEM
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Pickguard has been replaced, and on the upper bout, there seems to be a finish touch up in the black paint area, see pictures.