No sales tax for customers outside California.
We've got Jazzmasters - rare/vintage ones and cool/affordable ones too.
This 2013 model hits the spot for those who want that unmistakable Jazzmaster sound without the tremolo.
You can play the heck out of this one and it just takes it! Simple use with a three way switch in what is more like a Les Paul position, volume and tone controls. Stability provided by the similarly Gibson style bridge setup.
The guitar is all original and in excellent condition with no repairs or issues. We thoroughly checked it out as we do all our guitars, vintage or otherwise, so you know if there are changes or not. We check the truss rods too so you know future playability adjustments can be made. This one passed with flying colors.
Original Fender hardshell "flight case" included.
- Color: Tobacco Sunburst
- Weight: 8lb 3.8oz
- Body: Alder
- Body Date: 09/03/2013
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern C
- Neck Date: 07/31/2013
- Fretboard: Slab Rosewood
- Inlays: White Dot
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .84"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .92"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: .040"
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: .050"
- String gauge: .010-.046
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge Pickup Brand: OEM Jazzmaster Special Humbucking
- Bridge Pickup Reading: 14.94k
- Bridge Pickup Original?: Yes
- Neck Pickup Brand: OEM Jazzmaster Special Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Reading: 13.18k
- Neck Pickup Original?: Yes
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: OEM Fender Locking
- Switch: 3 Way Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC