No sales tax for customers outside California.
Here's a Champ with a change or two that make it a great value. It came to me with no speaker, and the Made in China replacement surprised the heck out of me - it sounds good, probably better than the original. It is a 4 ohm speaker, which is correct for a Champ. The speaker wire is not original to the amp.
The volume pot was changed out before I got the amp. The original is included. The original knob wouldn't fit on the new pot, so that knob is changed.
Overall, this Champ sound solid and works great. With a thorough cleaning it would turn out to be a really nice looking piece.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: H14" x W16.75" x D7.5"
- Weight: 21lb 10.6oz
- Watts: 6w
- Date: 1978
- Where date is noted: Chassis
- Speaker 1 brand/model: Made in China
- Speaker 1 Code: 70777-079
- Extension speaker out?: No
- FX Loop?: No
- Reverb or other effects?: No
- Power tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Preamp tubes: 12AX7
- Pots: Treble & Bass Original, Volume Replaced (original included)
- Tolex: Original
- Grille: Original
- Knobs: Treble & Bass Original, Volume Replaced (original included)
- Handle: Original
- Power cord: 3 Prong