Who buys vintage guitars? We do!
Call 530-570-1525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sell your vintage guitar, bass, amplifier, etc - one piece or a collection! We are always ready to buy instruments, amps and effects from Fender, Gibson, Martin, Epiphone, Rickenbacker, Gretsch, Marshall, Vox and just about anything else related to musical instruments. You can also click here for more info on selling us vintage instruments, amps, parts, etc.
No sales tax for customers outside California.
This guitar is in virtually the same condition as when it was produced in 2003.
The only aging to it is a slight discoloration of the white neck binding from sitting in the case for years. Some semi diligent playing would likely cause most of it to disappear.
I keep picking this one up when I walk around the shop. It was immediately attractive to me with that silver finish, then the neck shape got me. It is a great feeling guitar and it set up really nicely. The weight is reasonable too at just 8lbs 1.3oz.
The guitar was stored for most of its life so there are few signs of handling. It is all original and has no issues. We've checked it out thoroughly, even the truss rod, to make sure you can buy it in confidence.
Included in the original case is the trem arm, the bridge cover, and the certificate of authenticity.
Grab this beauty before she's gone!
- Color: Inca Silver
- Weight: 8lb 1.3oz
- Body: Alder
- Body Date: 05/14/2003
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: C
- Neck Date: 06/10/2003
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 21
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .85"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .96"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: .070"
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: .060"
- String gauge: .010-.046
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge Pickup Brand: OEM Custom Shop
- Bridge Pickup Reading: 6.3k
- Bridge Pickup Original?: Yes
- Middle Pickup Brand: OEM Custom Shop
- Middle Pickup Reading: 6.2k
- Middle Pickup Original?: Yes
- Neck Pickup Brand: OEM Custom Shop
- Neck Pickup Reading: 6.08k
- Neck Pickup Original?: Yes
- Pickguard: 3 ply WBW
- Bridge: OEM Synchronized Trem
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: 3 way
- Case: OHSC