I am a huge Danocaster fan, and as such I have gone a little nuts buying them. I am selling this sweet Inca Silver Singlecut only because I just received a thinline model that I'm really digging, so here is your chance to grab this amazing axe!
The guitar is light and extremely comfortable to play. It has a beefy 'V" neck, something to note if you are not familiar with the feel. While it isn't for everyone, I find it to be very easy to play and something that I like to have in the arsenal - I don't need or want the necks on all my guitars to be the same. The Voodoo TE 60 pickups sound awesome.
The guitar is as it shipped to me with little play on the frets and no issues whatsoever. The original gig bag is included, as is the hang tag. Don't worry - I can absolutely ship this anywhere in the gig bag without issues.
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Body: 2 piece ash
- Neck: ".88V", white dot inlays on rosewood board
- Frets: 6125
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness measured right behind the fret: .88' at 1st fret, .955" at 7th fret, .989" at 12th fret
- Neck pickup: 7.05K, Voodoo TE 60
- Bridge pickup: 8.01K, Voodoo TE 60
- Includes gig bag with Danocaster hang tag