This Danocaster came up a couple months ago and I had to grab it. Then another Danocaster Tele Thinline came up, and I had to grab that. Then Dan offered up his personal Singlecut Tele, and I jumped on that. The Dano personal Tele arrives Friday, and I'm going to keep it, so this one is on the block. I loathe selling it, but I have an old Fender Jazzmaster that I can't part with.
It is loaded with "Prototype #1 Buds Dano JM Pickups". The gold sparkle finish with the matching headstock is rad. The guitar is light (7.45 lbs), sounds amazing and plays incredibly well. The tremolo is a Mastery unit. The neck is Dan's ".88V" with that perfect, worn-in feel.
Included is the hang tag and the stock Danocaster logo gig bag.
Buy it before I raise money through some other means and decide to keep it!
- Weight: 7.45 lbs
- Body: 2 piece ash
- Neck Soft V
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlay
- Frets: Med jumbo
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness measured just behind the fret: .88" at 1st fret, .966" at 7th fret, .994" at 12th fret
- Mastery tremolo, unknown bridge
- Neck pickup: Budz/Dano Prototype #1, 7.43k
- Bridge pickup: Budz/Dano Prototype #1, 9.03k