I always want to keep these Danos, but I have two that I covet, so here goes!
Things to love about this particular Dano are:
The neck, sublime as always on a Danocaster. Its got a killer V shape and that satin, smooth feel.
The light relic work - this one is just about as light a relic as I've seen on a Dano, and I really dig it! There is some wear on the back from the original owner, but overall it is extremely clean looking and something to consider for those of you who aren't crazy about aged, relic'd guitars. Dan called it "Played but loved" condition in his Instagram post from Jan 7th, 2018., showing pics of this guit
The Budz pickups are killer.
The guitar is all original and includes the hang tag and the gig bag.
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Weight: 6lb 9oz
- Body: Ash
- Body date:
- Neck: Maple
- Inlay: Black dot
- Frets: Dunlop 6125
- Fret count: 21
- Nut width: 1.635"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .91"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .935"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .953"
- Hardware: orig, Nickel
- Neck pickup: Budz Tele Neck, 7.95k
- Bridge pickup: Budz Tele bridge, 10.16k
- Pickguard: Orig legit blackguard style
- Bridge: Danocaster Pat Pend with steel compensated saddles
- Tuners: Orig
- Pots: Emerson Pro 250k
- Case: Orig gig bag
- In the case: Hang tag