Thanksgiving Weekend Sale! Was $4395
Here's a guitar that lives up to the hype I've generated in my brain! I've been lusting after their I35s in particular, noticing how finely made they are, and this guitar proves that my desire is not misplaced.
It's just so light and comfortable to play, the fretwork is beautiful, the finish impeccable, and the tasteful checking reminds me of a well loved vintage instrument, hard to picture, please check out the closeup photos which are indicative of the all over finish
The guitar is all original and comes with the original Ameritage case, such a great bonus! Paperwork included too.
- Color: Nicky Burst
- Weight: 8lb 3oz
- Body: Mohogany/Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Abalone Dots
- Frets: Orig. near mint
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.689"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .842"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .931"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .982"
- Hardware: Original
- Neck pickup: Orig. Lollar/Imperial Neck, 7.61k
- Bridge pickup: Orig, Lollar/Imperial Bridge, 8.28k
- Pickguard: Orig
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig
- In the case: paperwork, polish cloth, sticker, keys, opaque control cavity plates