This amp is fresh off the bench of my tech, having received some tested US made GE power tubes, some general maintenance and a clean bill of health on the way out the door. He also moved the power switch back to the rear of the amp where it belongs as someone had moved it to the front faceplate, presumably for easy access. The faceplate hole is plugged.
The power transformer is changed but the output and other transformer are original, The pots and much of the circuit is original. Replacement power transformers have no effect on the sound of the amp when a correct replacement is used, as is the case here.
The speaker is a Celestion Gold replacement. The footswitch and the upper backplate are reproductions.
- Color: Black/Silver
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16"x20"x9"
- Weight: 32
- Watts: 12
- Date: 1968
- Where date is noted: Transformers and pots.
- Speaker 1 brand/model: Celestion G10 Gold
- Extension speaker out?: Yes
- FX Loop?: No
- Reverb or other effects?: Reverb/ Tremolo
- Power tubes: (2)x6v6
- Preamp tubes: (1)x12AT7(1)x 7025, (2)x12AX7
- Pedal: Yes
- Tolex: Black
- Grille: Silver
- Knobs: Original
- Power cord: Attached 3-prong