This Vibrolux Reverb is just about the cleanest we've seen, and the sound is equally impressive! The amp is 100% original and includes the original footswitch. The alnico Utah speakers are fantastic!
This circuit and configuration is widely known as one of the best and most flexible Fender amps ever made. The weight and size are reasonably portable, especially as compared to the Twin or Super Reverb. The dual 10" speakers and approximately 35 watts of tube power are enough to gig while sounding great at living room volumes as well. Onboard reverb and tremolo seal the deal.
Many collectors and players covet the mid-60's black panel versions of these amps, but don't count out the 70's units - they sound incredible and are still the hand-wired gems of old.
- Case/cover: No
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18"x24.25"x9.5"
- Weight: 41lbs
- Watts: 35
- Date: 1977
- Where date is noted: Transformers/pots/speakers
- Speaker brand/model: Utah
- Speaker Code: 328722
- Extension speaker out?: yes
- FX Loop?: No
- Reverb or other effects?: Reverb/Tremolo
- Rectifier Tube: Original Fender branded (1)x5U4
- Power tubes: Original Fender branded (2)x6V6GT
- Preamp tubes: Original Fender branded (1)x12AX7, (2)x12AT7, (3)x7025
- Pedal: Original
- Pots: Original
- Tolex: Black, original
- Grille: Silver, original
- Knobs: Original
- Handle: Original
- Power cord: Fixed with grounded plug, original
- Notes: 1 Courtesy outlet