Mahar’s Vintage Guitars is an authorized Waterslide dealer and this is a new guitar.
This Waterslide Coodercaster just walked in the door. What a beauty!
This one has a nice nitro sunburst finish with light relic work over an alder body. The neck is a full C shape with that satin finish that feels great on all these guitars.
The pickups are a great match despite the output variance between the two. The neck pickup is a Mojo UK Guyatone-Spec Gold Foil 60's Reissue in a Teisco housing. The bridge pickup is the default Waterslide Coodercaster choice, the Mojo UK "Valco Style" Lap Steel Pickup.
Once really nice touch is the acrylic firestripe pickguard and the tortoise pickup selector tip. Add the vintage hifi knobs and the whole things is just so retro cool its amazing.
Quality woods, nitro finish, the best electronics and the cool factor all adds up to make this just about the best deal out there for the money!
- Color: Sunburst
- Weight: 8lb 3oz
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium C shape
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: White dots
- Frets: 6105
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: bone
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .885"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .94"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .985"
- Neck pickup: Mojo UK Guyatone-Spec Gold Foil 60's Reissue in a Teisco housing, 5.22k
- Bridge pickup: Mojo UK "Valco Style" Lap Steel Pickup 12.25k
- Pickguard: Acrylic firestripe
- Bridge: Kluson Strat Style Vibrato with Stainless Steel Block
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Switch: 3-way
- Pots: VIP Audio Taper with PIO cap, cloth wiring, Pure Tone jack
- Case: SKB ATA case
- In the case: trem arm, allen wrenches and case keys