No sales tax for customers outside California!
Sale! Was $2895
This series of Taylor guitars has been selling very well, when I can get them.
This particular 2018 model is in great condition, it was well cared for and has no issues whatsoever. The sound of these guitars with the particular bracing style sound better than other Taylors in my opinion. I always preferred Martin, Gibson and other traditional builders to Taylor in the past, but this innovation really upgrades the acoustic tone of their instruments.
Well appointed and including the original case and paperwork, this is a great buy versus the purchase of a new guitar. It shouldn't last long!
- Color: Natural
- Weight: 4lbs 12.8oz
- Body: Sitka Spruce/Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slight Oval
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: MOP Element
- Frets: Standard Acoustic
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1.784"
- Scale: 25.5
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.834"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 0.876"
- Neck thickness at 10th fret: 0.877"
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 4.5mm
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 3.5mm
- String Gauge: .012-.053
- Hardware: OEM
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuners: OEM
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: 2 Taylor Pamphlets in case