This is a top-notch PRS. The weight is perfect, condition is basically mint, the top is phenomenal, and it plays and sounds amazing!
The pictures - I'm probably not doing myself a favor here or doing the guitar justice. With the fires outside, my standard outdoor pics just aren't happening, so I will start like this and add some more when I come up with a better indoor photo situation, or maybe California will stop burning...
Anyway, the guitar is all original, the frets are like new, the case is as well and the instructions, warranty and hang tag are there in the case. This would be a good one to stash!
- Color: Vintage Sunburst
- Weight: 7lbs 3 oz!
- Neck: wide thin
- Upgraded Bird inlays
- Upgraded 10 top
- Frets: Orig, nearly new, 22
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Neck thickness measured exactly behind the fret with machinist calipers
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .821"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: 3858"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .989"
- All hardware original
- Neck pickup: Dragon II Bass, 8.03K
- Bridge pickup: Dragon II Treble, 12.4K
- Case/candy: near mint orig case with hang tag, warranty card, instructions, wrenches and case keys