No sales tax for customers outside California.
The Family Reserve run is the real deal!
This example is adorned with a killer feeling, solid rosewood neck. The finish on the back feels amazing, and the neck profile is sublime!
The guitar is light, compact and totally shreds. There are zero issues or changes, and condition overall is pretty much near mint.
There is no certificate of authenticity with the guitar, but you can look up all the details on the guitar on the Ernie Ball website.
Original hardshell case included.
- Color: Tobacco Burst
- Weight: 7lbs 9ozs
- Body: Flame Maple Top, Basswood Body
- Neck: Rosewood
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: "Ball Family Reserve" @ the 12th fret, Pearloid Dots
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.82"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.93"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 16.47k OEM
- Neck pickup: 14.51k OEM
- Tuners: Original Locking
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Tremolo arm+1 extra spring, and Dunlop Locking Strap Buttons, Case Key included in case