LSL instruments are proving to be a great addition to the mix here at MVG. The guitars are made in California by LSL's team of craftsmen who hand-shape necks, wind their own pickups and apply modern precision manufacturing to their classic designs.
The T Bone One is their entry level model, but you wouldn't think so when you get your hands on it. This example sports a select Alder body and a roasted maple neck. The black pickguard, satin black body finish and gold hardware lend a modern look to the classic T layout.
Some standout features of the LSL attention to detail are the fretwork and the neck pocket fit. The necks on these guitars could nearly hold string tension without being bolted to the body, translating to better overall tone. Their setups also shine, getting you killer low action right out of the gate. Rounding out the package is a nice G&G hardshell case.
We order our LSL guitars with pickup configurations and color schemes that we see fitting a niche. This P90 and Humbucker combo is a killer - you'll love the array of tones you can get from this guitar! We can order one for you as well, getting pretty much whatever you can dream up.
- Body: Alder with satin black finish
- Weight: 8lb 2oz
- Neck: Roasted Maple, satin finish, slim C profile, black dot inlay and 21 Dunlop 6105 frets
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness measured right behind the fret: .802" at 1st fret, .866" at 7th fret, .875" at 12th fret
- Neck pickup: 6.88K, LSL wound P90
- Bridge pickup: 8.69K, LSL wound Humbucker
- Locking tuners
- Case: G&G hardshell
- In the case: Paperwork, Hang tag, allen wrenches, case key