Mahar's Guitars is an authorized LSL dealer.
I signed up in May of this year, and this was one of the first guitars I ordered. My hunch was confirmed: a Jazzmaster body with P90's is just awesome.
I had never played or encountered an LSL in person, but all indications showed that signing up with them would be a good idea. It turned out to be a killer guitar, and I'm happy to be offering their work.
This guitar is light and resonant. The flamed maple neck is simply outrageous. The action is low and the fret work is excellent. The neck fits the pocket so snugly, something they pride themselves on LSL also winds their own pickups, and they sound great. I added a Mastery bridge (the original is in the case), which is the only improvement I'd make to the guitar.
The upgraded neck, bound fretboard and block inlays add to the base price of this fine US made guitar, but give us a call if you're interested or perhaps thinking of making a trade.
- Weight: 7lbs even
- Body: Ash with medium aging
- Neck: Flamed maple upgrade with gloss finish, unrelic'd
- Fretboard: Rosewood with upgraded binding and block inlay, (21) Dunlop 6105 frets
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness measured just behind the fret: .863" at first fret, .014" at 7th fret, .935" at 12th fret.
- Mastery bridge added at no extra charge. Original bridge is in the case
- Neck pickup: 6.89K Stock LSL
- Bridge pickup: 7.94K Stock LSL
- Color: Ice blue metallic
- Case: Hardshell G&G
- In the case: Hangtag, tremolo arm, case keys