Another unique instrument from a recent purchase of a guitar collection. The collector commissioned Keith Holland, and San Francisco Bay Area guitar builder, to create this Strat that commemorates the SF Giants.
The guitar is visually for a Giants fan, but players will love the features and quality of the instrument. It's a great sounding and playing piece. The neck is perfectly worn with just the right amount of relic feel.
Weighing in at a good middle ground of 7lbs 7oz, the guitar features an ash body and a maple neck with a very soft V profile and jumbo Dunlop 6100 frets. Playability and tone are enhanced by the bone nut, Callaham bridge, Lollar pickups, excellent setup and quality CTS pots. I am a big fan also of the anodized aluminum pickguard.
The guitar will ship in a new hardshell case with paperwork from the original purchase.
- Weight: 7lb 7oz
- Body: Ash with Relic'd black Nitro finish
- Neck: Maple very soft V and black dot inlays
- Frets: 21, Dunlop 6100 jumbo
- Nut: 1 5/8" hand cut bone
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness measured just behind the fret: .9" at 1st fret, .937" at 7th fret, .95" at 12th fret
- Bridge: Callaham vintage tremolo
- Neck pickup: 5.63K, Lollar Dirty Blonde
- Mid pickup: 5.87K, Lollar Dirty Blonde
- Bridge pickup: 7.64K, Lollar Dirty Blonde
- Pickguard: Black anodized aluminum
- Tuners: Kluson no line
- Switch: 5-way
- Pots: CTS
- In the case: Original estimate and receipt, Keith Holland polish cloth