No sales tax for customers outside California.
I've never had a Jackson guitar like this, and suddenly there are two - one in this blue/yellow/red coloration and another in the seemingly more common black/yellow/red.
This particular guitar is all original with just a missing tremolo arm and one changed knob. I assume the black knob is original, but I also see some of these out there with chrome knobs, so I can't be sure.
The guitar is in very good to excellent condition throughout. Frets are in great shape. The neck is as well and action is low - it sets up really nicely.
There are signs of use and handling. See pics for cosmetics.
Non original hardshell case included.
- Color: Hot Rod Blue With Orange and Yellow Flames
- Weight: 7lbs 11ozs
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Rock Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Mother Of Pearl
- Frets: Jumbo
- Fret count: 24
- Nut material: Locking Floyd Rose
- Nut width: 1 9/16"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 15"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.74"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.83"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.0mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- String gauge: .010-.046"
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge Pickup: 16.57k OEM Duncan Designed
- Middle Pickup: 6.85k OEM Duncan Designed
- Neck pickup: 6.74k OEM Duncan Designed
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: Hard Case
- Notes: Tremolo Arm is Missing.