SOLD - Ibanez Roadster RS824 1981$0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Here’s a sleeper! This bass plays great and is
ultra resonant. The original P and J pickups sound
The bass is all original and we threw in a brand
new Gator case.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 9lbs 6.7oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlays: Black Micarta Dots
- Frets: Jumbo
- Fret count: 24
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Scale: 34"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.82"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.95"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.75mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 2mm
- String gauge: .05-.1"
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 6.79k OEM Dimarzio
- Neck pickup: 11.15k OEM Dimarzio
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: New Gator Case
- Notes: The bridge pickup has a very short splice in the lead directly under the mounting screw holes, indicating a previous person accidently screwed the screws through the wire at some point. see pictures.