SOLD - Harmony Broadway Archtop H954 Acoustic/Electric$0.00
Here's an oddball - a 60's Harmony archtop that someone outfitted with a period Dearmond style pickup and modified to electrify the guitar.
Overall, the guitar is in very good condition - it apparently wasn't played much or beat around like many of this era and make I've seen.
Many parts are changed - tuners, bridge, and the pickguard was nicely modified to fit the pickup. There is the standard archtop "hump" where the fretboard hits the body, but it is playable for sure. Strings are black DR electric strings. You'll probably want to change them.
- Color: Sunburst
- Weight: 4lbs 6.7oz
- Body: Birch
- Neck: Birch?
- Fretboard: Ebonized Hardwoods
- Inlay: MOP Dots
- Frets: Standard
- Fret count: 19
- Nut material: Synthetic
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Scale: 25"
- Radius: 7.25"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.89"
- Neck thickness at 10th fret: 1.09"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 2.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 2.75mm
- Hardware: Non Original
- Tuners: Replaced
- Case: Vintage HSC
- Notes: This Harmony Archtop Acoustic at some point was modded into a acoustic/electric, the works looks very well done and sounds great plugged in.