This Guild X-175 is in on consignment along with a fist full of other affordable guitars that you'll see coming up on our site.
At first glance the guitar is in excellent or better condition with some signs of handling. See 'Notes" below in our spec list - there is some wear that couldn't be photographed well, described below.
The guitar was repaired at one point. There appears to have been a headstock crack that wasn't a full or nasty break. It was repaired well and is completely stable.
Everything else about the guitar was checked in our process - truss rod, electronics, frets - everything functions well and the guitar received a quick setup as well, though some players will want to change strings or the action to their taste.
Original hardshell case included.
- Color: Antique Sunburst
- Weight: 6lbs 8.3oz
- Body: Arched Spruce Top, Maple Sides, Arched Maple Back
- Neck: 3 Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid Blocks
- Frets: Narrow Jumbo
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.85"
- Neck thickness at 9th fret: 0.9"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- String gauge: .011-.048
- Hardware: Original
- Bridge Pickup: 7.02k Franz P90 Dog Ear. (OEM)
- Neck pickup: 6.95k Franz P90 Dog Ear. (OEM)
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC
- Notes: Neck repair between nut and 1st fret, see pictures. There are also some very light surface scratches/mars from normal handling/playing, could not get a good picture, they are so light, mainly on the back side.