Old Guild guitars are so, so cool. They've got their own vibe while being totally classic in design. This one is all original and really clean, and it comes with the original case (which of course shows wear).
I could see myself digging this guitar, even just chillin on the couch with it unplugged. But that would require me having time to sit on the couch, so that's exactly what you should do with it!
The guitar plays well in its quirky/cool Guild way, and the pickup sounds great. There are no issues or repairs to mention and it's ready to roll with a new set of strings.
- Color: Cherry sunburst
- Weight: 5lb 12oz
- Body: Mahogany back/sides, maple top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Very soft V as the headstock tapers into the first couple frets, then a full C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearl dots
- Frets: orig. moderate wear
- Fret count: 20
- Nut material: Orig, bone?
- Nut width: 1.72"
- Scale: 25"
- Radius: 7.25" at nut, 9.5" at the 12th fret
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .859"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .905"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 1.462" - the neck transitions to the heel at the 12th fret...
- Hardware: Original
- Neck pickup: Original Franz P-90, 5.27k
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Original
- Switch: None
- Pots: Original
- Case: Original
- In the case: Nada