It's been cool to see all these minty fresh guitars after all the relics that have come through the shop over the last year - reminds me of the days when I had my store and had the vintage and new stuff all intermingled.
This is another from the large collection that landed here of largely unused guitars. I think we may have handled it more in the last few days than the original owner did.
Anyway, the guitar is all original and includes the original hardshell case, which is a little dusty as all these guitars were case stored in the same place since they were new.
The general cool factor of being an SG is awesome, plus it weighs just 6lbs 6oz and is a ton of guitar for the money.
- Color: Heritage Cherry
- Weight: 6lb 6oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim, 60's style C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: pearl trapezoids
- Frets: Orig, pretty much mint
- Fret count: 22
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .816"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .923"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .983"
- Hardware: Orig chrome
- Neck pickup: Orig Gibson 490 R, 7.76k
- Bridge pickup: Orig Gibson 498T, 13.44k
- Pickguard: Orig Black 5ply
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: orig. gibson deluxe
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig
In the case: paperwork, adj. wrench