No sales tax for customers outside California!
This SG Standard is all original with the exception of the upgraded Ratio tuners. The tuners do not make any change to the headstock. They apply different gear ratios to each string, making tuning a breeze. Original tuners are not included.
This example had a great feeling neck, something I've noticed in this era. There is a nice roll from the back of the neck to the edge of the fretboard.
The guitar shows finish imperfections and signs of handling you'd expect in an 18 year old guitar, but it is apparent that it was well cared for. Frets are in great shape. The truss rod is functional. I re strung it with D'Addario 10-46 EXL110s and gave the frets a gentle polish. It was apparent that it hadn't been played for some time when I received it. The guitar is ready to go, though as I always say - you might want to set it up for your taste. As it sits the action is killer and there is room for adjustment to your preference.
Original case with paperwork included.
- Color: Heritage Cherry
- Weight: 7lb 6oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearl Trapezoids
- Frets: Orig, medium jumbo, very little wear and freshly polished
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Orig, nylon
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .805"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .895"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .972"
- Hardware: Orig chrome
- Neck pickup: 7.62k, original
- Bridge pickup: 13.31k, Original
- Pickguard: Original
- Bridge: Original
- Tuners: Changed to Ration locking tuners, no change to headstock
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig hardshell
- In the case: Warranty paper with model and serial