This Les Paul just traded in from a good friend who is upgrading to an R8, maybe an R9 - we're still working that out, but either way she's ready to go!
The guitar is all original and comes with the original gig bag and inspection card. I re-strung it over the weekend and it set up nicely.
There is some wear present, shown in pics - a ding here and there and some buckle worming on the back, and some playwear on the back of the neck. The frets are in excellent shape with light wear.
Overall a solid player's guitar that is light-ish in weight.
- Color: Goldtop, satin
- Weight: 8lbs 5oz
- Body: 2 piece Mahogany
- Neck: 3 piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearl Trapezoids
- Frets: Orig, light wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut width: 1.7"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .792"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .836"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .873"
- Hardware: Orig
- Neck pickup: 7.71k, Gibson 490R
- Bridge pickup: 7.9K, Gibson 490T
- Pickguard: Orig
- Bridge: Orig, lightweight stopbar with Advanced Plating stamp on back
- Tuners: Orig
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Orig gig bag
- In the case: Gibson QC checklist with model & serial