Here is yet another mint Gibson guitar that just arrived.
This 2012 Traditional Plus is unplayed and perfect. The neck is a slimmer 60's profile. Frets are perfect and basically brand new.
Mint with paperwork and original case. No changes - all original.
- Color: Iced tea burst?
- Weight:9lb 5oz
- Body: Mahogany with upgraded Maple top
- Body date: No date, but bridge pickup cavity marked "LPTD+"
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 60's C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: pearl trapezoids
- Frets: Orig, imperceptible wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .85"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .939"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .95"
- Hardware: All original
- Neck pickup: orig. 57 classic PAF, 8.03K
- Bridge pickup: orig. 57 classic + PAF, 8.07k
- Pickguard: Orig
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- In the case: paperwork, truss rod wrench