Here's another beauty from a collection that came in recently. This one appears to be virtually unplayed as well, but shows some hardware ageing. The original owner lived in San Diego, and some of the guitars seem to have aged slightly from the ocean air, giving this Les Paul a cool vibe.
The guitar is not light, but it sounds incredible. I'm not necessarily of the mind that a heavier guitar has more sustain, but it certainly didn't hurt this one!
The guitar is loaded with the original Gibson PAF #1, Alnico 5 Burstbucker Pro pickups. Everything on the guitar is original.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 10lb 6oz
- Body: Mahogany/Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 60's C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: pearl trapazoids
- Frets: Original, almost 0 wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .812"
- Neck thickness at 7th fret: .87"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .895"
- Hardware: Original nickel
- Neck pickup: Gibson PAF #1 Alnico 5 Burstbucker Pro, 7.64k
- Bridge pickup: Gibson PAF #2 Alnico 5 Burstbucker Pro, 8.01k
- Pickguard: Orig
- Bridge: Orig
- Tuners: Orig
- Switch: Orig
- Pots: Orig
- Case: Original hardshell
- In the case: paperwork, multi-tool