No sales tax for customers outside California.
The Les Paul Special double-cut is pretty close to the ideal guitar design as far as I'm concerned. P-90s are indispensable - everyone needs a P-90 loaded guitar in their stable - and having two is even better. Also, the upper fret access on these guitars is unparalleled. The combo is just hard to beat.
This particular example is in excellent condition with little fret wear and few signs of use.
We set up the guitar with a new set of D'Addario 10-46 strings and it plays so well. The weight is perfect for a DC, just over 7.5 pounds. The neck is slimmer than a 50's reissue Jr or Special, but still has some heft. It is a pleasure to play and offers a ton of tonal variability.
Included is the original hard case and all the paperwork that came with the guitar.
Three day UPS air shipments will be automatic for buyers including these states and those to the east of them: Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas. Shipments will require signature on delivery, no exceptions. If there is damage, the buyer must retain all packing materials intact and picture them immediately and send them to email@example.com. Less than 1% of our shipments are damaged in transit, and we are committed to making sure your item arrives safely, but we are taking these additional measures to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
- Color: Natural
- Weight: 7lbs 9.2oz
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 60s Slim Taper
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Frets: Medium Jumbo, minimal wear
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Nylon
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Radius: 12"
- Neck thickness at 1st fret:.87"
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .94"
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.5mm
- Total length: 39"
- Lower bout: 13"
- Waist: 7.25"
- Upper bout: 9.25"
- Body depth/thickness: 1.75"
- String gauge: .010-.046
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Bridge Pickup Brand: Custom Soapbar P90
- Bridge Pickup Reading: 7.95k
- Pickup Original?: Yes
- Neck Pickup Brand: Custom Soapbar P90
- Neck Pickup Reading: 7.94k
- Pickup Original?: Yes
- Bridge: Repro/Upgrade Wraparound, original included in case
- Tuners: Deluxe Vintage Style Strip with Tulip Buttons
- Switch: 3 Way Toggle
- Pots/Codes: Original Gibson/CTS 500k
- Case: OHSC